Friday, January 7, 2011

Rainbow

They say new year, new beginning. With this freshness I start this new blog. I could not stop rejoicing when God put some precious thoughts onto my heart. There are so many things we miss when we are not listening to our heavenly Father. I would like to share some things here with anyone who is also seeking His will and guidance in the everyday life which can be so challenging sometimes. However, we can be sure that He never puts more burden on us than what we can handle. To be continued ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I am so happy about this new blog! Raising children is a much bigger challenge for me than I would have ever thought. I feel that my 3 children put a mirror infront of me, so that I can see - and get know myself - real. There are a lot of questions in my heart and I hope we will be able to answer them together... with God's help. Thanks!