Monday, April 29, 2013

Do you like reading? 

What is your favourite book? 

Ours is: 

I Love You ,Blue Kangaroo!

This is the title of a fabulous book written by Emma Chichestre Clark. I have been thinking for a long time what I shall give to my daughters for their 5th and 3th birthday this May when this fantastic book arrived from a friend. 

My younger one reads the story with such passion that I could nearly cry and my older daughter says it by heart by now. 

I think that they have deeply fallen in LOVE with the characters. Therefore I made two of the characters for their birthday and hid them in their beds for tonight. 



Here is Bekka's BLUE KANGAROO:) 















HAPPY BIRTHDAY my lovely daughters! 


GOD bless you and keep you in HIS grace and LOVE forever! 

We love you so much!!!



No comments: